Thursday, February 25, 2010


Easter countdown banner





“Photography is about relating to people and sharing memories, little pieces of time. And maybe (with) my little piece of time and someone else’s little piece of time, somewhere there’s a synergy.”
Lynn Rockwell

REMEMBERING YOU LYNN...IT'S BEEN 3 YEARS...

CHECK OUT HER SITE HERE...

DIGITAL GLAD RAGS PHOTOGRAPHY

LYNN WAS THE 1ST BLOG BUD I EVER HAD...BACK IN THE DAY WHEN I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT A BLOG WAS.SHE WAS A FREELANCE PHOTOGRAPHER IN HALIFAX.HER LIFE WAS CUT SHORT BY LUNG CANCER.SHE WAS AN OLD SOUL...BUT A FREE SPIRIT.




These apple blossom leaves are the logo of Lung Cancer Canada.
They represent lungs and symbolize health, hope and renewal for the future.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Bryn, I am so sorry that you lost this very good friend. She was beautiful, wasn't she? On a happier note, I so love the new background and snow-related items on your blog! It is beautiful!

    You are a beautiful soul, too, Bryn, and I am blessed that our paths crossed!

    Love,
    Abbey

    ReplyDelete